Monday, July 11, 2016

Changes Again



While we were contacting in our area we found a little bridge that crosses the dirty little creek that separates our area from the next.  We saw a house that we didn't know who lives there but it was obviously a Mormon.  After we knocked we knew who it was.  Carlos Lopez!

What we found at the bottom of the stairs


Well, sadly it turns out I have changes.  I'm kind of sad about that.  I kind of get attached to my areas pretty quick.  It's sad that I only got to be in my area a month and a half, and that in my new area I'll only be a month and a half too.  That's kind of gay, but I guess it will all work out.

To explain why only I have a blue shirt, (see previous post) it's because I'm the goalie.  No, not really, the guy who sold them offered them in those two colors and asked us all if we wanted white or blue.  I said blue and everyone else said white... but they realized their mistake when we got the shirts :) Honestly, the biggest reason why I chose blue is because I already had a white one.  It's a little different though.  We did it when I was in El Durazno.

The garden looks really nice.  Enjoy it while you can, because I plan on eating all of it when I come back.  Do you still have lemon cucumbers?  (an insane amount) How are the fruit trees doing?  The bench and fire pit look really nice.  The whole house looks really nice as always.  I still need that rich people emoticon.

So I guess we will see where I end up.  Thanks for everything, y'all are the bestest.  Talk to you next week.

-Elder Jarvie

No comments:

Post a Comment