Monday, August 22, 2016

Last One

Well... I'm not really sure what to write and I'll be seeing you all Wednesday anyway, but I'll see if I can think of something.
 
This week I've been with Elder Conger.  He's from Las Vegas.  That's the shortest I've ever been with a companion, one week, (the longest was Elder Barrera for like 4 and a half months) but it was a good week anyway.  He's a fun guy.
 
I think we are going to the Central Market today.  We are going to buy some Guatemala stuff to bring home, and then tonight I'll finish packing my bags.  Tuesday we will be with president and Wednesday I'll get to the airport super early and get home super late.
 
We had a pretty good week.  We found a new family.  It's going to have to be the new missionaries that teach them because we aren't going to be here, but they are an amazing family.
 
Are you still canning stuff?  Do I get to help can things?
 
I don't know what I'm going to do when I get back.  It's kind of crazy.  I guess I'll have time to think about it Wednesday.   Either way,  I'm sure it will all work out good.  Well I don't know what else to say and I don't have much time left.  I'll see you all Wednesday night then!
 
Bye
Elder Jarvie

No comments:

Post a Comment