Friday, April 24, 2015

A Refrigerator!!

Things here have been pretty good.  Though it's been a little hard in this area. It's a hard area to begin with but recently it's been worse.  But I guess there are good times and bad times.  We don't get to do a whole lot of service either.  I wish we did.  Luckily, things are starting to get better.
   
Thanks a ton for the pictures you sent me.  I love pictures of the family.  I miss you guys.  I wish people here would invite me to do yard work.  I also wish I could go to the beach. (Our missionaries helped us with some yard work and we went to the beach for the weekend.)
   
For Emerson I would say that if he is willing to study a lot it would be a great idea to go to school in Idaho.  Does he know what he wants to study?   Honestly, I think it's a great experience.  And if Remington is leaving, I'm going to need another brother to live with me.  Though I guess he won't be there for a while when I will. (Emerson will leave on his mission about the same time Donavaghn comes home.)
   
Do you remember me talking about Henry, he got baptized like a month ago?  Yesterday he taught the class in priesthood.  It was amazing. 
   
The most amazing thing happened Wednesday.  We got a fridge!  So that is pretty fantastic.  We can keep more food in the house and we can have milk too.  We had bought powdered milk which wasn't actually too bad.  It would be nice to cook every once and a while, but we don't really have the time or the stuff.  Sometimes we cook a little.  Our stove is really terrible too.
   
I was going to try to send pictures but I plugged the memory of my camera into the computer and I think it got a virus.  That's the problem with using public computers I guess.  I'll have to see if I can fix it some how.  It's hard though when I only get to touch a computer one hour a week.  Maybe I'll just ask one of the electronic shops in the maya.
   
How was you trip to the beach?
How is the house coming along?
   
Thanks for being an amazing family.  I love you guys!
 
Bye!!
 
Elder Jarvie

No comments:

Post a Comment