Monday, December 7, 2015

Changes


Far left is my teacher in the CCM and second to the left is Jared's teacher, 
then Jared and his companion.  A little after I left the CCM, my teacher 
got married with Jared's teacher and now they have a baby.

So I have changes......
That's too bad.  I liked my area and my companion.  Hopefully the next one will be good too.  Who knows where I'll go.  It's going to be my fourth area.
 
Jared sent me a picture of him with our MTC teachers.  His teacher married my teacher and had a baby.  It's a pretty sweet picture.
 
Esbin didn't get baptized this week.  He still feels nervous and wants more time.  He wants to get baptized around Christmas.  It's too bad I'm not going to be here.
 
The Christmas devotional was great.  I liked the wheelchair story too.  I thought it was going to start at six but it started at seven, which would have been alright if we didn't live super far from the stake center.  Nobody from our ward came so we didn't have a ride.  The last bus left at seven thirty, and there is no way we are going to walk all that way because it's like half an hour in a bus.  But miracles happen and the devotional was only an hour long.  We walked fast to Jocotales and right when we got there a taxi stopped and took us up, so we got to the house before nine, and we didn't get charged too much either.
 
Thursday we had exchanges with Jocotales. I went there, it's weird working in the city again.  I'm used to the mountains.
 
I'm not sure what else to write about.  I'm out of time too.  I love you all and I'll talk to you next week.
Love,
Elder Jarvie

No comments:

Post a Comment