Monday, December 28, 2015

Skype

Hey everybody!
 
So this week had some good parts and some bad parts.  The best part was Skype.  That was awesome. It always is.  I really enjoy hearing what's going on.  The house looks different and you all have a lot more expensive stuff.  And holy cow yall have a lot of cars.
       
I'm going to answer questions from your letter now:

Does your package go through customs? Do you have to pay money for it? Or did they just deliver it to you from the mission home and you don't know what happens in between?
 
-I have no idea what they do with it, it just shows up in the stake center when we have district meeting or weekly planning.

Did the dad from the house where you Skype sit beside you on the couch the whole time we talked? I could hear his voice every once in awhile. Was that really nerve racking for you?
 
-I think he was there most of the time if I remember right, and nerve racking, no, not really.

Is there anyone you are teaching right now that we could pray for?
-Emilio, David, Sandra and Jose, Lilian.  Mostly those four.

So anyway things have been alright.  My companion has still been having problems with his blood pressure.  He gets mad at me a lot too.  I don't know if it's for the same problem or what, but he gets mad a little more than I would like.  (Can I just say this broke my heart! )
   
I was going to send pictures today, but I had problems with my camera.  The problem with using internet cafes is that the camera gets a virus every once and a while.  The good thing is that I bought a USB so I have a backup, so I don't lose it all when that happens.  The bad thing is that I do lose the pictures I haven't saved.  I haven't taken many picture recently, so it's not too bad.
   
Make sure to remember the family history thing I asked about.  I remember that when I logged into Family Search it was all there, but I've tried and nothing shows up.  I don't know if it was another website or what.
   
Thanks for all the pictures, and sorry I didn't send any.  I'm pretty sure I fixed my camera, so I'll try to take more pictures this week.
 
-Elder Jarvie

No comments:

Post a Comment