Monday, January 25, 2016

Evil Creatures in my Stomach

Right after writing Monday I felt really sick.  We went strait to the house and I threw up.  So the first couple of days this week I was kind of sick.  Monday we stayed in and Tuesday and Wednesday we went to visit people.  Sometimes I felt all right and other times more or less.  All the members gave me a bunch of different medicines.  It looks like one of them did the trick, because I feel a lot better now.  The last one someone gave me that helped a lot was an anti-parasite medicine.  So it could be that I had little evil creatures in my stomach.
   
I don't know if you guys heard about this but there was a conference broadcasted to all the missionaries in the world, so that was pretty cool.  This week was stake conference for us too so we listened to a lot of good stuff.  They talked a lot about the temple and missionary work. Our mission president was there and the temple president, and elder Vayadares who is from the 70 or something. He gave a really good talk.
   
We have a ward mission leader now, so that is awesome. I think he is going to be an awesome mission leader too.  He came with us Sunday, and we've already got plans for what we are going to do in the ward.  A good ward mission leader is hard to find.
 
It was kind of an uneventful week because I was sick for a lot of it. When we had the world wide conference we took a bus to another zone, so I got to see a ton of missionaries I hadn't seen in a long time.  Things are still going awesome with Elder Nawahine.  Life is so much better with a good companion.
   
If you all didn't know chocolate covered pineapple is really good. Chocolate covered fruit is like a big thing here especially bananas.
   
Well I'm out of time, love you all, have fun, remember who you are.
love, Elder Jarvie

No comments:

Post a Comment