Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Translator






Things here have been going pretty good.  Before I forget, next Tuesday we are going to the temple, so I will be writing Tuesday not Monday.  Just so you know, and  we get to go to the temple!!!
   
Your story about the lady speaking Spanish (she shared her conversion story in our stake conference and had a translator) reminds me of my mission president's wife.  She speaks a lot better now, but in some of the conferences we had she would have other missionaries translate for her.  She had me translate one time.
   
We are going to skip right over Remington's new girlfriend, and...  oh my goodness look at that stache that Emerson has got going on. I think the biggest change when I get back is going to be all the hair that people got on their face.  He really does look super "beaner" now.  And Spencer has got facial hair too.  I didn't think that was going to be possible.
   
Alright, I guess it is kind of cool that Remington's got a girlfriend.  Her hair looks red.  Do you really think it's a good idea to have another ginger in the family?  Is she a ginger, or is it just the lighting, or does she dye her hair?
   
You just asked me about something looking fancy, maybe the tamales place, it's not fancy.  Somebody just bought an over the top sign to sell tamales in their house.  You wrote that on a picture where we are in our house, it's not fancy there either. (compared to some of his house pictures, I thought it looked very nice.)
   
Anyway, I'm out of time.  Love you all and I'll talk to you next Tuesday, probably.
-Elder Jarvie

No comments:

Post a Comment