Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Temple Trip

We had a good week.  We went to the temple today.  That's why I didn't write Monday.  And they just told us Friday, so I didn't have the chance to tell you.  It was great though.  The temple is amazing.  It's also one of the only places in Guatemala where the sinks have hot water.
   
Before I forget I'm going to answer a few of your questions.  I haven't talked with president, but I do know I'm coming back in August, so I'll have at least a week or two.  From what I've heard Meganne is doing pretty good, you really can't expect less from someone serving in the best state ever.  She's been out for like ten months now.  Weird I thought you sent more questions than that, I only found two. 
   
The pictures all look amazing.  You guys put down a ton of cement. It looks really nice, with a bridge and everything.  I bet when you get grass there it will look amazing.  One thing was kind of funny. Looking at dirt sounds like the lamest date ever, just saying.  No, I'm just kidding.  Just not something a lot of people do, and it kind of made me laugh when I read it. (In our defense, we also looked at bark dust and gravel.)
   
I don't think I've ever been anywhere near a tornado.  That sounds like fun.   (Referring to my trip to Kansas.)
 
You mentioned that I've had good heath so far, which is mostly true.  Mostly just stomach problems, that happens a lot here.  But I haven't gotten chikungunya or anything like that.  Somebody gave me mango juice last week and I didn't realize.  I felt awful for like a day and a half.  (Interesting fact - Remington learned that he was allergic to mangos when he was on his mission.)
   
Sorry that this one is going to be a little short.  On the bright side we get to Skype in a few days!  Well I'm almost out of time.  Thanks for the pictures and for writing.
 
-Elder Jarvie

No comments:

Post a Comment