Monday, April 25, 2016

New Companion

Things have been going pretty well.  I was worried about the whole changes thing but luckily I got stuck with a pretty good companion.  (I'm sure he meant "stuck" in the nicest way possible)  He was in my district when I was in Esperanza.  The one thing I can't stand is a lazy companion, and I didn't get one, so that made my week.

Things are still going good with the Godinez family.  Dominique and Arlette are on fire and Lindsay wants to get baptized too.  Their mom and dad do too but there are a few things that are going to take a little longer for them.

The concrete looks amazing.  It looks like you all poured a ton.  People always make jokes about my family being rich because we're from the US, but I'm starting to think it's true.  That is a nice house.
That's so cool that you guys went to Adam-ondi-Ahman and all those places.  I was just talking to my companion Saturday night about Adam-ondi-Ahman, because somebody had asked a question about the second coming.  We read a bunch of scriptures too.  The scriptures about Adam-ondi-Ahman are super interesting.  And it's one of the names I'll never forget because my seminary teacher talked about it a ton, but it is pretty inportant and not too many people know much about it.

Oh! My new companion is Elder Gaibor.  He is from Equador.  I'll try to take some pictures this week.  We were in the same district when I was with Elder Bonilla.  That was a while ago.  Time goes by so fast.  I'm coming up on like 20 months now.  That's almost hard to believe.

There are way too many stairs in the Cerrito.  That place really kills you.  Our area here is pretty small, but parts are like strait up and strait down.

Thanks for the letter and all the pictures.  You're the best.

-Elder Jarvie

No comments:

Post a Comment