Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Rain


When it rained we got to wear clothes we almost never wear, so we took a picture.

It sounds like a lot of great stuff is happening over there.  It sounds like you have some good missionaries too.  Here we don't do too many activities in the chapel (he means at the church).  For us, part of the reason would be that we have to take a bus to get there.  We split the ward with another set of missionaries and I think we have the rich area.  There are good and bad parts to that.
   
Now we just need to get Michaela into ballroom dancing and we'll be set.  That is one of the things I miss. 
   
Dada is right.  If the companion doesn't want to work, life is crappy.  Sometimes that was a problem with my last companion.  The companion I have right now I almost never do.  My last companion was finishing his mission and was a little trunky.  My companion now had just finished his training when he came with me.  He looks like he is one of the missionaries that came with 18 year olds, but he is really twenty-one.  He is a little weird, but it's a lot better than lazy.
   
Dada was talking about his 3D printer.  Does it work now?  It's too bad I didn't get to see it work before I left.  That sounds so fun.  He´ll have to tell me about it Sunday or when ever we talk.  One day I'll get to play with cool things like that... one day. 
   
This week has been a little tough.  I don't know what is happening but everyone was busy, or away from home.  Sunday was a lot better.  I guess some times are just harder than others.
   
It had been really hot the last little while, but it's starting to rain and get a little cooler.  I like the rain. The heat had been killing me.
 
I don't think anything will be the same when I get home.  So much is happening over there.  Different is good a lot of the time so at the very least it should be fun.  I miss you guys.  I'll talk to you later.
 
--Elder Jarvie

No comments:

Post a Comment