Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Castle Risk

This week we had exchanges with the zone leaders.  It was the first time I'd been outside of my area in exchanges for a little while.  With them it's a little different because it's a different area but all the members there go to our ward.  In their area there are a ton of hills too, but it was cool. 

Today we might hike up a little hill.  I'm hoping that we do it.  If not, we will probably play soccer.  Last week we played Risk, but it was a different version, called Castle Risk.  I got second place.  Elder Call beat me.  We were playing with the zone leaders, my companion and me. 

This week when we had divisions I was with Elder Espinoza, he is from Peru.  Elder Call was in my area, he is from Utah. (He also took all my castles Monday.)
 
It sounds like you all had a pretty sweet week, and how freaking often does Emerson go to Utah?
Hey are you going to start sending me grandpa's weekly letter?  I was planing on taking more pictures this week but I didn't do it.  Hopefully next week I'll have some.  Maybe I'll take some if we go up high today.
 
Anyway, I'm out of time  bye!! 
-Elder Jarvie

No comments:

Post a Comment