Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Dirty Pants

I'm starting to get a little more used to my new area.  We got new cards for contacting people a few days ago.  Honestly, I like using them for talking to people in the streets more than the pamphlets.  And just in time too, because we are going to have to start contacting a lot more now, because we have very few investigators here.  It is really pretty up here though.
   
You asked about keeping our clothes clean.  There is a ton of dust up here.  The bottom of my pants  do get dirty pretty fast when it rains, but for me it's not really a big deal.
   
It's crazy how many people are leaving on missions that I know,  Kennon and Moroni.  I don't think I'm going to have friends when I get back.  Oh and Meganne is in the MTC now.  And Emerson might leave before I get back.  I'll have to go with Remington to do fun stuff.  But honestly, it's really cool how many people are going on a mission.
   
The 3D printer is one of the coolest things I've seen in a long time.  You will have to send me more pictures, especially if you print anything new.  It's super crazy to see pictures of the house too.  It's amazing how different it looks now.  I don't feel like I've been gone that long.    (Ten months!)
   
Emerson is turning into a handyman too.  That car looks super legit.  You guys are just making everything, aren't you. 
   
It sounds like things are going great.  I'm out of time now so I'll talk to you all next week.
good bye 
 
-Elder Jarvie

No comments:

Post a Comment