Monday, July 13, 2015

Temple Trip and Crazy Buses

Hey everybody, sorry if this one turns out a little short.  We went to the temple today, so that's why they changed P-day and everything.  But it was really great, by getting changed I got to go to the temple two changes in a row.
   
It's weird how fast time is moving.  I've already been here five months in the peach.  The other weird thing is when people ask me how much time I have in the mission.  I feel like I got here in Guatemala a couple months ago but I've been here almost a year now.  Who knows what I'm going to do when I'm not living here and taking crazy buses wherever I go.  Speaking of crazy buses, did I tell you that a bus we were in tried to pass another bus and almost hit a car?  He swerved super hard to not hit it and then got pulled over be the police.  Yesterday one of the youth that comes with us to a lot of the lessons was in one of the ghetto red buses and somebody robbed them.  Every once in a while craziness goes down here in Guatemala.
   
But other than that, things are going well.  Nobody has tried to rob me yet.  Gringos must be scary or something.
   
Oh and Meganne is in Oregon now.  She is serving in the Salem Young Single Adult ward.  So that's cool.  One more to the list I have of friends in the mission.
   
Thanks for writing me.  I love all the emails I get and the pictures.  I'll try to take some pictures this week.  I know I haven't sent any in a while, sorry about that.  Next week for sure.... maybe.
  
Anyway,  I'm pretty much out of time now, so I'll talk to you all next week.  Love you all.
 
-Elder Jarvie

No comments:

Post a Comment