Monday, February 15, 2016

Happy Birthday Remington!

 



Things have been a little rough.  Sometimes I feel like the harder I try the worse things turn out.  We have a few investigators, but everyone always has some kind of excuse, even a lot of the members. Even contacting there are usually a few people, but recently we haven't had any success.
   
We've been teaching a new family, and they're pretty good. but it's still going slow around here.  We've been making plans with our ward mission leader and others, so hopefully things will start getting better, because there are some days when I almost can't stand it.  And then every night when I have to talk with the zone leaders and they ask why we don't have a lot, and don't understand when I try to explain that we are literally trying everything, and nothing is working very well.
   
On the bright side, I have a good companion.  There is nothing worse than having to deal with someone who gets on your nerves 24/7 so I guess we will just keep trying our best and hope it turns out well.
   
We have a plan to work a lot more on the leaders and members, so hopefully it will turn out good. I guess the devil is always trying where we're trying, but sometimes I feel like he hates me more than most.
    
That is super exciting to hear about Michaela's wedding, you will have to send me pictures.  And tell Remington happy birthday for me.
   
From what I've heard I'll be ending August 16 or a week or two after.  So if the semester starts the 12th of September, that will be really quick, but I'm not 100 percent sure either.
   
Well thanks for everything guys.  I love you all a ton.
-Elder Jarvie

No comments:

Post a Comment