Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Up In Arms

 Up In Arms (his companion's)

With the zone leaders and Elder Martinez (whose companion went home sick)

Hey guys,
   
Things here have gone a whole lot better.  Still not great, but I firmly believe that God answers prayers.  We've had a lot of trouble with everyone here being jerks and ignoring us, but this week things were a lot better.  It's been hard to find new investigators, this week was a little better for that too.  It helps that we talked with a ton of people.  We have a goal as a mission to do at least 15 contacts a day.  One day we ended up doing 73.  That is a lot more people than I'm used to talking to.
   
It sounds like it was a very eventful week for you guys too.  A wedding and a birthday.  You'll have to send me pictures of the wedding. The thing in the kitchen looks great.  I probably won't even recognize that house when I get back.
   
I might send letters pretty soon.  They've told me it's better to send them at the end of the month, and Jesus said we should believe, so I'll try to find some time to write.
   
Things here are still going well.  I still get along super well with my companion.  It's still a little hard in this area, but it's getting a lot better.  Time goes by way too fast.  I've gotten super used to being a missionary.  I think they should change it to be three year missions.
   
Tell Michaela to have fun being married, and tell Remington to have fun being old.... well older.
   
Well, I'm out of time.  Thanks for everything. 
-Elder Jarvie

No comments:

Post a Comment