Monday, February 29, 2016

Wedding

Hey guys how's it going?
   
The wedding pictures look great.  Y'all look like some finely dressed people.  It's too bad I missed the party.  But honestly it looks amazing.  I'm sure it was wonderful.  Just tell Michaela that they better be ready for a sealing when I get back, because I don't want to miss all the fun.
   
Things here haven't been all that eventful.  We found a new investigator family.  They are from Coban though and all speak a Mayan language.  Some of them don't understand Spanish all that well. That is a strange problem you run into every once in a while as a missionary in Guatemala.  The other problem is that nobody ever wants to come to church.  It feels like it's even worse of a problem here in this area.
   
Alright so I'm a little low on time, let's see what else happened... there have been some changes in our district.  The zone leaders aren't going to be in a trio anymore and the sisters are.  With the new sister here we have more gringos too.  Oh and I figured out the problem with the card.  All this time I've been putting it in backwards.  Isn't that embarrassing.  It works perfectly now.  Thanks. (I love that he's confident enough with himself to admit this!)
 
I took a few pictures this week but for some reason the computer doesn't want to read them, so I guess I'll have to wait until next time.  Sorry.  But thanks for the pictures you sent me they are awesome.  Well I gotta go I'll talk to you all next week.
   
-Elder Jarvie

No comments:

Post a Comment