Monday, April 4, 2016

Kabobs & Conference


Breakfast Kabobs



Stake Pres & Ward Secretary set up room with Conference in English







Delivering School Supplies



This week was really good.  Conference was amazing.  We watched all the morning sessions in Spanish and the rest in English.  After Saturday morning we got into the office to watch it on the internet and Sunday afternoon they were kind enough to set up a projector for my companion and I.
It was amazing.  
 
Sorry if I don't write too much.  I don't have much time but hopefully the pictures will make up for it.
I was going to test and see if we could send a video, but I thought it was a 35 mb limit and it's 25.  So our video was a little too long, 35 was like 25 seconds, so maybe next week we will do a really short video.
 
We've been teaching a family, the Godinez family.  They came to church for the Sunday morning session and a family here invited them for Family Home Evening today.  They are amazing.
I can't wait to see how the grass and patio turn out. I love seeing pictures of the house. 
 
Well I'm out of time.  Sorry it was short this week.  I love you guys!
-Elder Jarvie

No comments:

Post a Comment