Monday, June 13, 2016

No Math Please


The pictures of the house look super nice.  Thanks a ton for all the pictures, you really did send a lot this time, thanks.
   
It's crazy to think it's already time to sign up for classes.  For the last class, math and English are both things I need to improve in but right now I think I would rather take English.  I haven't done math in a long time.
   
Things here are going well, still struggling a little with my companions.  For some reason president must always think it's a good idea to put me with all the problem missionaries.  Elder Gonzalez is going home in July and both the sisters in my district are too.  Elder Marin is kind of childish and him and Elder Gonzalez don't get along at all.  All that would be alright if they weren't both so lazy.
    
This Wednesday we are going to have a multi-zone conference, so that should be fun.  It's going to be here, so we don't have to go very far.
    
Sunday we had kind of a ward activity visiting people who are less active and/or not signed up for seminary.  My group was the stake president and his counselor and I, so that was fun.  Every once and a while it's nice to be with people who are a little more serious.
   
I honestly can't think of anything else to write.  It hasn't been all that eventful of a week, just trying to get my companions to work.  Hopefully, next week I'll have a little more to say.  I only have like five minutes more anyway.
   
Thanks for everything.
-Elder Jarvie

No comments:

Post a Comment