Monday, June 6, 2016

Trio Trunky Time

Sorry this is going to be a little shorter of a letter, I had to write a ton of people.  But I'll do my best to make it good with the little time I've got.  I ended up in Cipresales Zona 6 in Molino Stake, close to El Durazno.  It's a pretty cool area.  There are some gangster filled areas here.  It's kind of cool actually.  There are streets that are more like stairways strait down a mountain with lots of dodgy people and houses packed really close together.  A lot of the members know me from when I was in the Durazno.  They would play soccer with us.  I don't even have a week here and they are already calling me Woody.
   
I ended up in a trio with Elder Marin (from Nicaragua) and Elder Gonzalez (from El Salvador).  So now I've had companions from almost every country in Central America.  Elder Gonzales is going home in July and is super trunky.  Elder Marin is kind of like a kid but at least he works happily.  One day we did divisions with a member to cover more ground, honestly it was so Elder Marin and I could contact in peace.
   
One of these days I'm going to have to visit El Durazno too.  I think I'm going to have to wait until next week to send pictures.  I only have a little over five minutes, not that I took any pictures.
   
Speaking of trunky people, the other missionaries in our district are two sisters who are going home the same time as me, also trunky, but nobody beats Elder Gonzales.
   
Thanks for everything, you guys are the best.
-Elder Jarvie

No comments:

Post a Comment